My intentions for this blog
This blog is for my own personal studies. If anyone wants to benefit or learn from it, I hope you find new truths, but please take into account that the things I write may not all be perfectly doctrinal. Some may be thoughts that I have had during the study, sometimes speculation. I have questions that I am trying to study out, and my hope is that writing them out like this will help increase my own understanding. If it bothers you that I do not always put references to things I'm writing (which I almost never do), I apologize, but I'm not losing sleep over it. Initially I didn't even have everything sorted into the books, so you can be happy about that. I have my own highlighted book and can find the references quite quickly if I want to, so if you have questions as to where I get some of these ideas from, feel free to comment and ask about it!
I LOVE reading the Book of Mormon, and so if anyone else wants to learn from this way of studying, then please try it out! I've taken an approach that Elder Bednar recommended, studying the entire book from cover to cover with a subject in mind. I have done this three times now. First on each member of the Godhead, second on Satan and temptations, and third on work, education/knowledge, and benefiting people. The questions keep coming and coming! There's so much to learn from this beautiful book. I hope anyone who reads these things can feel the Spirit and discover truth, as is my own intention.
Enjoy!
I LOVE reading the Book of Mormon, and so if anyone else wants to learn from this way of studying, then please try it out! I've taken an approach that Elder Bednar recommended, studying the entire book from cover to cover with a subject in mind. I have done this three times now. First on each member of the Godhead, second on Satan and temptations, and third on work, education/knowledge, and benefiting people. The questions keep coming and coming! There's so much to learn from this beautiful book. I hope anyone who reads these things can feel the Spirit and discover truth, as is my own intention.
Enjoy!
Comments
Post a Comment